Monday, February 23, 2009

Will I Wii?

I got a Wii Fit for Christmas, which I really wanted. My problem, I can't seem to motivate myself to get off my lazy behind to use it. Since bringing it home I have used it about 7 or 8 times. I stare at it from the couch & think "there's the Wii Fit, I should use it today" and then at about the time I am going to bed I realize that I didn't. When I do it, I really enjoy myself. I know that I am in need of some weight loss, but can't seem to get myself motivated at all to exercise. Always a reason, excuse or distraction to keep my from it. I have altered my diet* and lost 3 pounds since January, but I know deep down I need to loose more than that (alot more). I long to be healthy. I need to be healthy.


* Big love & respect going out to Dan for the diet change. He is an amazing cook & has been on a mission to change our diet to be a more healthier one. I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment