Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bark if your hungry

For lunch today I decided to sit outside so I could enjoying the sunshine, lovely breeze and a listen to a little Jethro Tull on the headphones. Everything was wonderful until I became overwhelmed by a horrible smell & feeling of nausea. What could it be? Some yahoo sat upwind from me with his lunch that smelled like dry dog food that had been soaking in water. I know this smell from growing up with dogs & having to endure that horrible smell when it was up to me to feed them. The gag reflex was working overtime & I had to leave in a hurry to prevent my lunch from making an unwanted return. I am at a loss for why people would eat food that smells & looks like dog food. Thanks yahoo for ruining my zen moment.

1 comment:

  1. I understand and agree; I too dislike weird smelling food, yet at least it didn't smell like excrement.

    ReplyDelete