Friday, September 2, 2011

Oops, I am doing it again

Well, I did it.  I made the decision to go back to school and get my masters degree.  I started my online masters program Monday and so far so good; hears hoping the next two years are just as good.  I don't know why, but I really missed being in school.  Setting up calendars to track my assignments, reading, typing assignments - missed it all.  I know, I am a freak.  I figured that since I work for a good company and have a manageable work load, it would be a good time to start the degree I have put off for 11 years.  But as always, life is throwing me a few lemons.  I have been swamped at work with proposals & will be for the next month.  Guess I will figure out how to manage it all and make some lemonade.  Now if only I can figure out how to pencil in some workout time and then find my motivation/drive to workout; we are in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment